Guide To Travelling To Morocco With Kids
Travelling to Morocco with kids is a must. Morocco is family friendly and they adore children.
Morocco is a great place to show your kids a different culture. A culture that is rich and diverse. It will be a cultural experience that they will not forget.
Here are a few tips:
- Marrakech is busy. With people, cars, and motorbikes. It’s good to hold your child’s hand or have them walk next to you. Just as you would do in any busy place.
- You could write your name and number on a piece of paper. And put it in your child’s pocket. In case they get lost.
- It is good to have a meeting point whenever you go somewhere new.
- If you have a younger child you could bring a child carrier. It would be easier to get around.
- In the summer months, it is better to stay indoors between 12 pm and 4 pm. Only drink bottled water and avoid the ice. Make sure you all keep hydrated
- The dogs are stray so it is best for your children not to touch them
Morocco Family Adventure Holidays
Morocco is an ideal place if you are looking for a family adventure holiday. Ideally located easily accessed from Europe and North America. Marrakech is less than four hours from London. Which is great if you are travelling with young children.
It is an ideal location for a family adventure holiday. Explore the stunning Atlas Mountains. Experience the Ouzoud Waterfalls. You could go on a day trip to Essaouira. Or you could book a Marrakech guided tour and explore the famous icons in Marrakech with an experienced guide.
Families love the camel ride activity. And they love the thrill of quad biking in Marrakech.
Is Morocco Safe For Families
Morocco is a family-friendly country. Children are always welcomed. Often locals will touch a child’s head out of kindness. (So don’t be alarmed!) Morocco is safe for families. With so much to do and see for the kids. The weather is beautiful. Make sure you keep the kids hydrated in the summer as it can get really hot. The food is fresh and tastes amazing. The kids will enjoy the sights and sounds of our diverse country.
We would recommend that you book private tours in Morocco if you are travelling with kids. Private tours will give you more flexibility with children. You will find the tour guides to be like an extra pair of hands to help with the kids
If you book a group tour your family has to keep up with the group. Which is difficult if you are travelling with children. Morocco is safe for families. You are guaranteed to experience an unforgettable family adventure in Morocco.
If you have any questions regarding travelling to Morocco with kids. Please get in touch with us